Hello! I am Kendrick Ng
Helping people with anxiety & depression by putting a smile through arts.
Kendrick Ng Tiong Heng
Kendrick Ng is a Malaysian artist and illustrator who is best known for his work under the name #Kendylife. He graduated from UCSI University Kuala Lumpur and Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia.
Kendylife’s chibi and doodle style is characterized by bright, bold colors, cute and quirky characters, and playful and whimsical designs. He has worked with a variety of clients and partners, including Sakura Color Products Corporation Japan, Hong Kong Tourism Board, Malaysia Airports Berhad, Sabah Tourism Board, and many more by creating artwork for promotional campaigns and social media content.
Kendylife has also self published 3 zines till date which feature his illustrations and comics. He is active on social media, where he shares his artwork and interacts with his fans.
He has received numerous honours for his work through his business and has also given keynote lectures and led doodle workshops for Malaysia and other countries like Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, the Philippines, and Singapore. He currently serves Sakura Color Japan’s official Malaysian ambassador.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Featured Malaysian artist and artwork selected by Hong Kong Tourism Board #ArtinHK programme. (2022)
- Sakura Color Japan International Ambassador (2022)
- Listed in BRITISHPEDIA’s “Successful people in Malaysia” encyclopedia from London, UK- 2021/2022
- Sakura Color Japan brand artist – Malaysia (2019- current)
- International Personal Brands Awards – Category: Visualizer (Marketing institute of Singapore)
- DIGI WWWOW IFA Awards 2014 Top 10 finalists (Content Category)
- Winner of Borders Nostalgic Arts contest by Borders Malaysia
- Awarded ASEAN keynote speaker for Art and Culture with ACG (Anime, Comic, Games)