Time flies..it’s already 10 years!
Back in those days, I never actually attended art classes or obtain any certs due to personal problems. Without any assistance, I learn this the hard and slow way…. But thanks to the internet and some loyal supporters, I managed to grow :’)
Throughout the journey, I’ve been friends with many people, of different races and background. They’re a pleasant company & I cherish these people like they’re my awesome buddies & part of my big family.
Although my Facebook page is only 4 years old and this blog is 5 years old , it has became a vessel for me to share my passion, love & works!
And this, I thank you, everyone for your continuous support!
Let’s grow together & we create more funny jokes here. The jokes and lame comics is the essence of this page anyway 🙂
To end this, here’s my gratitude to thank you:
Oh ya, just for everyone’s information:
1.Those who bought “Kuma the dragon” tee, I will resume the order. The process will take about 1 month, thank you for your patience!
2. The special edition Zine is back on SALE for just RM10! More information HERE
3. I will resume any commissioned doodle, designs and artwork starting next week! Be sure to email me at email@example.com !
4. More tee and other designs will be available this year to commemorate the 10th Anniversary, so stay tuned!!!
Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for my absentees for the past few weeks as I am preparing for my surgery soon (I will be slow in replying your messages or respond to any comments for at least 2-3 months…but no worries, I will keep an eye from time to time!) and recent flash flood incident at Sipitang. Therefore this post is not exactly a comic and I don’t normally post about myself except in comics so you might need to spare a few minutes reading my boring post! XD
The Year 2014 had been a special year for me in #kendylife, it is also a year where many incidents happened to my country (Sad ones…..) but hopefully 2015 will be a turning point!
Here is my resolution for 2014
– Publish my own comic book (FAILED due to my work and got sick…trying harder to complete it by THIS YEAR)
– Publish my own Zine (SUCCESS!) —> CHECK IT OUT
– Kendylife on newspapers (SUCCESS!)
– Give at least 1 talk about #kendylife (SUCCESS!)
– Give workshops to children (SUCCESS!)
– Slim down (OBVIOUSLY FAILED)
– Buy a new, powerful PC (SUCCESS!)
– Get a Girlfriend – which made me even more sweeter than Candy…joking (SUCCESS!)
– Get my own domain (SUCCESS!)
– Travel at least to 1 country (SUCCESS!)
– Won at least 1 in any designing or doodling competition (SUCCESS!)
– Facebook fanpage reach 10k by this year (SUCCESS!)
– Be a part of the Tapastic Creators program (FAILED, TRYING THIS YEAR)
– Met awesome and renowned speakers (SUCCESS!)
This year I also have many special events which happened:
– Got to collab with local as well as International artists!
– Met lots of new and old bloggers
– Met the Sabahan bloggers!
– Met lots of awesome artists from different background and different talents!
– Entered top 10 in the Digi WWWOW Awards!
– Opened my very first boot (Okay, now I feel how hard it is…)
There were lots more but I couldn’t recall all of them, but nevertheless thank to all of you who supported me! Well then….hope I can slim down this year! 😛
Here is what I hope to achieve this year!
– Traveling (Taiwan , Japan…)
– Take memorable pics with my GF 🙂
– Slim down
– Collaborate with artists and join a collab work!
– PUBLISH BY COMIC BOOK!
– Get into Tapastic program!
– Able to get my very full first mobile app!
– Kendy E-market!
and the list goes on…
Anyways, here were some awesome photos taken at 2014….it’s not all but it’s one of the best! Check the rest at my PAGE!
|Photos with femes app maker and potocee! XD|
|Reunion and friends meet and greet with KKMS friends|
|Awesome warp up at the Sabah Art Gallery!|
|Gave a talk to the Anime Club at UCSI University|
|Proud to take a pic with the Doodle Sports event members!|
|With Kakao Talk awesome people~|
|With Femes Food Blogger from Brunei, Thanis Lim!|
|Jinny Boy! After meeting him, I realized the world is even bigger!|
|Doodling Workshop with Kendylife – At the popular mega book fest at Sabah|
|Sabahan Bloggers awesome group photos!|
|With Ernest and Cherane! Hoptlink OOHSOME Fest|
|With JQ Lee! 😀|