5. National Foundation Day (Japan and some parts of the world) – A national holiday in Japan celebrated annually on February 11.On this day, Japanese celebrate the founding of the nation and the imperial line by its legendary first emperor, Jimmu. Japanese overseas also celebrated this event in a smaller scale.
6. Valentines Day – It is traditionally a day on which lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as “valentines”).
Facts about the month of February:
1. February is the second month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars. It is the shortest month and the only month with fewer than 30 days. The month has 29 days in leap years, when the year number is divisible by four (except for years that are divisible by 100 and not by 400 in the Gregorian calendar). In common years the month has 28 days.
2. February is the month of the astrology sign Aquarius and Pieces.
3. The common February stone is Amethyst – meaning Sincerity.
Wanted to share more but…time to stop here, any questions? Just reply below! ~ Happy February everyone!