Here’s some Q & A about this project:
Q: Why it is called Project Final Semester?
A: It is called project final semester because It’s my final semester before graduating, therefore I took the whole final semester and capture at least a photo a day till I left Melbourne, Australia.
Q: Did you miss any shot during your project?
A: Apparently no, but I manage to shot at least one and upload it for the next day.
Q: Most photos you captured is mostly about Natsuko, what’s about her?
A: Natsuko was apparently my companion or model , to know more about her, visit her BIO page and this page on how I adopt her. She represents a girl which i met and care about 😉
Q: You always come out videos at least 2-3 weeks after an event, why this time it’s long?
A: Well…15,800 photos is a lot! And I don’t simply put it and let it generate, you know what I mean 🙂
Q: Why 158? Is 158 important to you?
A: Well, no, it was the total day I counted from day one of my final semester till the day I leave Australia, nothing specific about it.
And here’s 5 main facts about this project:
1. This project takes about 158 days to complete, 158 places visited and 15,800 photos captured during the process!
2. Took about 4 months and 5 days from March till August 2011.
3. 60% of the photos were photos of friends, events and trips.
4. Location taken were mostly at Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
5. All photos can be seen at the Kendspiration photoblog 🙂
Anyways, if you haven;t see the trailer of this project, you can see it at Youtune here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nt6sdsz6cg&feature=channel_video_title